Health Payment Systems (HPS) is a privately-held healthcare technology and services organization headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin , offering solutions to enhance the consumer healthcare billing and payments experience, while driving value to healthcare providers, health insurance companies and employers.
Since its founding in 2005, HPS’ patented solutions—including its comprehensive independent provider network in Wisconsin and the highly differentiated single consolidated statement of medical services for patients—have benefited many constituents in the healthcare market:
- Healthcare providers and employers are empowered to offer an enhanced billing and payment experience to their patients/employees, improving their brand loyalty while strengthening their financial results.
- Families save money through the HPS provider network, gain the overall enhanced experience of one monthly consolidated healthcare statement instead of multiple Explanation of Benefits and providers’ invoices, as well as the convenient access to online and mobile channels for detailed healthcare service claims data and multiple payment options.
- Brokers and TPAs can expand their book and differentiate their offerings by adding HPS to their arsenal of services and solutions for clients.
HPS is led by CEO Tom Policelli, and to date has processed over $2 billion in claims. In addition:
- The HPS network is made up of 96 hospital facilities and 27,000 individual providers, covering two-thirds of the counties in Wisconsin
- HPS has served 400+ employer groups in Wisconsin
- 245,000+ individuals have received care through the HPS network